Thursday, December 10, 2009

My life didn't start itself!


And now, it's starting! I just want to write something to let you guys who always care for me know about my plan!

I will go to Bangkok on Jan 12th, 2010 to study cooking at Le Cordon Bleu Dusit, French cuisine and patisserie! About Le Cordon Bleu, it's exactly a dream school. From facility to faculty! And Thai people working in the tourism industry are very very professional! I think that's the reason why the tourism industry of Thailand is much more developing than Vietnam's. I arrived in the school at abt 12 am, their lunch time, but the whole office stayed until I finished my application and after that, the guy from Student service hung around to find a apartment for me, an international student!

After 6days away from Ho Chi Minh city, I felt that I missed it! And I don't want to stay in Bangkok for 18 months, I took a 9month-course! Will be back in Vietnam very soon!

Ahhhh, Noel is going to come into town! :X as well as my girl is coming back home! I got the feeling that this noel is gonna be a good noel!
@Emiu: Thanks for being with me those hard times! You are my very own beautiful mess! Cant wait to put my arms around you at the airport! :*

2 comments:

  1. The waiting was worth it, don't you think? :* that school knocked you off your socks, what more can you ask for? ^^
    You'll learn so many things in the next 9 months, and you'll enjoy it to the full, trust me! 6 weeks kitchen was already fun for me, and thinking of all the great dishes and cakes you'll be making, I wish I could spend some more time in the kitchen (instead of doing my exams maybe). Wahaha. :D

    Aaaaaanyway. :) Coming home soon! To you! Teehee <3 :* I can't wait.

    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds so so great Toàn :) Everything about that school is wonderful. And I love the name "Le Cordon Bleu" <3 Hope you'll find the place next to heaven there ;)) About heaven, that's where Hương is :D

    Btw, thanks so much for your comments :) That makes me feel like writing again :D

    ReplyDelete